Hai! I'm Vinny :) :) Welcome to my Dreamy Blog...... I hope You had happy reading here :) :).......Thank You for Visiting

Friday 27 February 2015

My wish list :) :)

My wish list :):)
My wish list :):)

21 wishes I have dreamed 


Hi! I'm back with my wish list. Umm….Please! don’t doze off!……there are only 21 wishes in my list. Of course the list was growing……you may never hear the word, end of list, if I don’t break it. So, I’m going to mention some of my wishes only. Umm! ….
Find "21 things about me" here
Come on! Join with me!

              It was very delightful when we embrace at the things we want.!
Lets Start....... :) :)

Join in the church Choir Make sure to prepare your list toooo but after reading my list.

1.    Join in the church choir. 
2.    Again I want to get offer letter from Quintiles. This time I don’t want to reject it. I felt so sad after rejecting the offer letter. That’s why! [Don’t reject the offer *Magic* when it knock down on your door]  
Never underestimate the sparkle in the magic.

I want to make sure to send a birthday wish  to anyone .
3.    I want to make sure to send a birthday wish  to anyone on this earth (If I knew it was his/her birthday), even to a stranger too.


4.    I want to have my own pets, aquarium (I love fishes). I love Rabbits, such a lovely creatures.  


Find "21 things about me" here
I love pets.
*Giggle*







5.    I love making greeting cards – till now I only gifted my greeting cards to my best buddies, [I hope! God is in search of someone to me] I have to send soo many [may be Zillion times] to my boy.*Giggles* *Shy*


Music
6.    I wish to be in artistic field like Music, Interior designing [But for me it’s an Undreamable wish]


7.    Smile and Laugh more.
Smile and Laugh more
stellar8.    To wear pink frock with pink crystal barrette. *On coming Birth Day* *Stellar *
*All I need is a hug of Hope*
9.    Want to keep away wasting time. Want to make hay while the sun shines. *All I need is a hug of Hope*

10. Make someone smile every day. Inspire someone.
11. Eat only Chocolates and ice creams for dinner, yummy….. yumm…..yum!
I Know I'm Little fatty...........But I love Ice creams.
I Know I'm Little fatty...........But I love Ice creams
I Know I'm Little fatty...........But I love Ice creams.
Compose a song and dedicate it to the one I love. *Wink*Compose a song and dedicate it to the one I love. *Wink*
12. Help someone in need.

13. To pursue -violin, piano, guitar.(Long lasting wish) 
Compose a song and dedicate it to the one I love. *Wink*
To improve my faith in God more and more!
14. I'm spiritual – Kind of, I just need to improve my faith in God more and more!
15. Paint my walls with pink and deep violet colors. And want to get all my favourite pictures framed.
16. I would love to visit Jerusalem before I die
17.     Don't bug people. I don’t want to disturb anyone that’s why I’m not using my cell phone since 6 months. ‘cause I’m using my land phone haha…………..
18. I want to meet my best buddies from my childhood.
Meet my best buddies from my childhood.
19.To sleep more.
To sleep more.


20. Want to be with Mom and Dad forever.
21.        Heheeee! I'm going to start new list :)
          
                                     the list is growing ...
Find "21 things about me" here

                                             
Vinny's wish list.................. :) :)
With Smiles
 Vinny Evelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for reading.

Popular Posts