Hai! I'm Vinny :) :) Welcome to my Dreamy Blog...... I hope You had happy reading here :) :).......Thank You for Visiting

Tuesday 14 April 2015

A True Big-Screen Experiences with ASUS Zenfone 2

Written for: http://www.asus.com/Phones/ZenFone_2_ZE551ML/             
Do visit:@AsusIndia #CantWait4Zenfone2

Definitely the ASUS Zenfone 2  going to catapult my Smartphone experience!
  A True Big-Screen Experience with ASUS Zenfone 2            
 My favorite hobbies – My favorite photography
                    My favorite reading– My favorite video calling to my cousins                                          our favorite IPL Live,                 
            amazingly all these favorites on one gadget that is ASUS Zenfone 2  
Now with ASUS Zenfone 2, bunch of featured experiences are at my fingertips
1. A wonderful platform for My favorite hobbies:      
            I love blogging, reading my friends blogs and collecting my study related articles. Till now I did all these things with my laptop. But now, dexterously I’m going to do all these things with one simple touchon 5.5inches Corning Gorilla glass3 screen of ASUS Zenfone 2.
           I Used to write my work notes and my new thoughts for my blog post on paper but now with this smartphone with Android- Lollipop, allows to save my thoughts and lists on the phone. *Timesaving*(Not only this there are many apps)     [No need to search for a pen, paper especially when I’m in journey or in work engagements ]
2. My favorite reading:      
         My favorite thing to do is reading my subject books and Novels, with ASUS Zenfone 2  5GB free lifetime ASUS Webstorag, I’m going to downloa every favorite book and I’m going to read it during my journey and at night time on my phone.
3.My favorite photography:    
        Every time when I want to pose for getting photograph I used to please my sister to flash me Sometimes I gave her chocolates but now with ASUS Zenfone 2 front camera it is easy to take photograph by myself [How Lucky I’m].
      ASUS Zenfone 2 Pixel Master camera I’m going to capture high-resolution photos with zero shetter lag    And now I’m not going to use images from other sites…….I’m going to use my won captured high resolution images for my blog.       Now I’m not going to hear words like- “My battery was getting low” because with ASUS Zenfone 2 battery is going to juice up to 60% in not more than 39 min.
4.Video calling to my best and best cousins is now easy:
      I used to open my laptop or PC and has to connect internet for video calling, probably it will take 15 min to do all this stuff but now with   ASUS Zenfone 2 front facing  camera, video chat is at my fingertips. 
5.IPL live watch and I’m also going to be stellar in my group:I always love to watch live cricket but due to my lab work I watch it during replay but now with this super light ASUS Zenfone 2 I’m going to watch Live cricket with my friends in my Lab.
Swashbuckling appearance of ASUS Zenfone 2 can steal my friend’s heart. 

Hold ASUS Zenfone 2in your hand to become stellar in your group.

With ASUS Zenfone 2 Crystal-Clear, Razor-Sharp Display and five striking colored ASUS Zenfone 2 I’m going to be stellar in my group.

With smiles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for reading.

Popular Posts