Hai! I'm Vinny :) :) Welcome to my Dreamy Blog...... I hope You had happy reading here :) :).......Thank You for Visiting

Tuesday 28 July 2015

Huge loss to the Nation

Really...... Really it was a huge loss to the Nation.
         I never envisage about posting anything like this one. I've never thought I would live through such an heart wrenching situation for the one that I have never met before but it's happened,  [I need to share it with you all]. It's happened  when I caught to see the scrolling on TV screen that says " Former President Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam sir was collapsed during a lecture at the IIM in Shillong".I was just numb for few minutes.
                          Yesterday when I'm practising songs, Mom called me with strange voice I just went there and happened to watch at the TV screen. My face just turned into a straight sort one after seeing the news, that says "Former President Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam, the 'missile man' who came to be known as 'People's President' was collapsed during a lecture at the IIM in Shillong". All this was happened at around 6:30PM. I'm just praying for his recovery in my heart.  I watched the news again and again to see if there was anything latest.I still had a hope that “He’s gonna be perfectly alright". He will be back to inspire soo many students like me.
     And after 2 hours I Rushed to turn the television on, and it was already tuned to the news channel and I see the Former President APJ Abdul Kalam photograph as before, but wait there is a change in scrolling it was changed from "Dr. Kalam suffered a massive cardiac arrest during the lecture at IIM, Shillong" to  "End of an era: 'Missile man' Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam passes away after cardiac arrest". And there was something on the picture, it was dated 1931-2015. Gosh! I was all cold and numb. and it was like bolt from the blue.
                 I just ran towards my laptop and find his last tweet and I read almost every article about him throughout the day . His contribution to the country and humanity is great and immense.
         In his literary pursuit my favorite four books are - "Wings of Fire", "India 2020 - A Vision for the New Millennium", "My journey" and "Ignited Minds - Unleashing the power within India". Of course I just want to read them deeply again now. 
            And I could lend my ears for his poetry and quotes I have a huge collection of poetry written by him. I'm always inspired by his poetry I'm sharing one of them which is very close to my heart.
                                                 Indomitable spirit
I was swimming in the sea, 
Waves came one after the other 

I was swimming and swimming to reach my destination. 

But one wave, a powerful wave, overpowered me; 

It took me along in its own direction,
I was pulled long and along.
When I was about to lose amidst the sea wave power, 
One thought flashed to me, yes, that is courage 
Courage to reach my goal, courage to defeat the powerful force and succeed;
With courage in my mind, indomitable spirit engulfed me, 
With indomitable spirit in mind and action, 
I regained lost confidence
I can win, win and win
Strength came back to me, overpowered the sea wave 
I reached the destination, my mission.
                                                                                                            Dr. APJ Abdulkalam
       I always follow his tweets most of the tweets form him are links to news about scientific discoveries.space exploration,water conversation and Renewable energy probably they are the subjects very close to his heart -- but the same heart that failed him. And his last tweet is, 





He is inspiration to all of us and he inspires every heart through his books *He won hearts of the people*, and he lives in our heart.  




Sir, 
   I know you have never seen me before, but you've been my inspiration. And I believe that your contributions to the nation and your humanity are the pillars to the heavenly missile to hit the heaven. I hope you landed safely in the heaven. No one can replace you, no one can complete the work like you did. We salute you sir.  
           I'm dedicating this article to you sir. It's my smallest tribute to legendary Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam from my little heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for reading.

Popular Posts