Hai! I'm Vinny :) :) Welcome to my Dreamy Blog...... I hope You had happy reading here :) :).......Thank You for Visiting

Sunday 19 July 2015

I'm placed in the hands of # Friendly Parents

                                     Do visit: https://www.facebook.com/mychocos

 " Behind every talented kid there is Perfect parenting"
I'm wearing an invisible crown it guides me in every step of my life-
                                       That crown is morals and values from my friendly parents.
   I'm holding an invisible umbrella, it protects me
                                       That umbrella is unconditional love from my friendly parents.
                                               
 A special kind of love exists between parents and children  - Loving, forgiving, supporting, teaching, sharing are the pillars of that love. Main thing about that love is, it is unconditional. As we all placed in perfect hands . Feel blessed, feel loved!

Childhood, amazing phage in everyone's life and it's perfect phage where every one of us learn how to step forward in a right way. I'm placed in the hands of my buddy parents, the right place for me .
  
My parents are my Friendly teachers during every bit of my life.
   They are mentors of  my path
         They became my best buddies during every moment specially when I'm down.
             when I fell down they lifted me up, when I did any mistake they forgiven me like my best buddies.
               

1. Dad friendly kind words gave me good heart to support people who are in need:

                 One day Mom and me planned to go for shopping. A woman from our church area came and her face tells us that something is happened. She with her breaking voice told us that her grand kid was suddenly got sick and she need some money. And she will return money with in 2 days. Immediately Dad opened his wallet and gave money to her. Ho! at that moment Dad appeared like hero. And I became fan to him.

                       After few minutes I went to Dad and asked like "Dad! we are going to shopping as we planned yesterday" so please give us money. He responded like this " Vinny! I gave all the money to that women who came to take our help. As today is Sunday, holiday for bank I will arrange money tomorrow at 10 AM . I was just upset [in fact I'm crying] and looking Dad with straight sort of face, then Dad told me in this way [like a friend] , If we help others when they are in trouble God watches all this from heaven and bless us with more blessings. Shopping,  we can do it tomorrow also but if I not give money to them they will suffer a lot. Of course he gave money on the next day and we went shopping.
       Dad's friendly way of teaching made me to help others when they are in need.

2.Mom and Dad friendly parenting made me to grow as a Honest kid 

   3.Dad's teaching during my study: 

       They are my best friends.When I'm in 10th class I never wished to go to tuition and want to stay in home. I told Dad about this, If any one is there in that place they will never obey my request but Dad responded like "Ok then" I will help you in your studies, if you don't like to go there just leave it.
                  From that day onwards he studied Maths, English and social studies lessons from my books to instruct me and guide me. Mom learned Science lessons only to help me in my studies because of their help I got good percentage.
               They are my heavenly blessings, because if I'm in my Dad or Mom place I never obey my child request and send them to the tuition. But they never ever did that to me they just understood me just put all their time for my studies. Thanks to them for understanding me unconditionally like my best buddies.                                                

    4. Mom and Dad friendly parenting gave freedom to choose my way:    

     This is the another situation where I feel like my parents are my best friends, After my PG, I decided to do my Ph.D. in my favorite subject "new drug discovery". In the final semester of PG, I got busy with submitting applications to all the universities in UK.
  When I'm applying for Ph.D. I never think about the issues like,
                                                   I'm going to stay away from my parents.
                                                   I'm going to miss my friends.
      Every trial is bounced back like a ball.  *Sad* [But it gave a new start] 
      But  my parents are happy because they don't want to stay away from me. *Love*
       Everything landed in a different way, my every dream got curtain downed suddenly,   I got bliss gap in my career.  I got wrapped up in confusion and felt little low by thinking about my future because I never planned anything about the job other than Ph.D.
I thought that every door is closed but never expected that already one door is swing opened to welcome me, that door leaded me into the biggest happiness.
I'm totally in a confused state and felt alone:
           The days are going, I'm staying in my home and  trying to get a job. In childhood we spend most of the day in school, we always spend more time with our friends *true*.By sitting alone, I'm thinking how I miss them and their support. 
         By seeing my confusion Mom and Dad told me that, "don’t take it seriously getting job is easy but getting satisfaction is important move in your own way to get it. Come on get up take some gap and enjoy it."  
      These words changed me, my thinking, my desires and my thoughts went in a positive way.
 With the power of positive thinking. I started a new life. 
                        And Mom and Dad became my best buddies.

By this I conclude that buddy parenting can maintain such a sensitive bond and improves child comfortability and gives wings to them to fly in a right way.

Thanks to kellogg's chocos for giving such a good topic to write. 



Also, check out this exciting ad commercial of Kellogg’s Chocos below:
With smiles,

Colophon:   
1.In this article, every word is dropped from my Pen.
2.I'm dedicating this article to Mom and Dad and Kellogg's chocos.
         Every photo collage is made by me and every quote is written by me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for reading.

Popular Posts