Hai! I'm Vinny :) :) Welcome to my Dreamy Blog...... I hope You had happy reading here :) :).......Thank You for Visiting

Friday 21 August 2015

Making Greeting cards-My favourite hobby

Making Greeting cards:
                                  Yes, the best ever hobby. I love making greeting cards from my childhood. Most of the cards made by me are only for my family members and for my besties.
             If I ever gifted you with the greeting card definitely you are my best friend *smiles*. I want to send birthday wish to everyone in this world (If I knew it was his/her birthday).
                           
With this enthusiasm one day I'm calling my friend on the day of her birthday:
Phones ringing, I'm twirling the phone cord with my fingers .........(I’m wa-ay excited thinking that, she might feel very happy with my call lalalalallaa (Singing yar........) and also thinking to frame one birthday song for her)
She: hey!vinn…..
Me:  *Singing with increasing my voice pitch* Happy birthday to you! Many gold rings to you! Many diamond pendants to you! Many hot cakes for you! Many teddy bears for you!                                                        
                                                             (After singing whole song)
  *I’m expecting words like, (oh! vinny how would you remember my birthday?. It’s really nice of you.)*
She: haha! Nice song ! Is there anything left?
Me: Yeah! I have another surprise for you!
She: Hey! Hey! Keep that surprise safe till my birthday. My birthday is on 21st re.
     (Actually her birthday is on 21st and me, with my over excitation called her on 12th only)
Me: *setting my throat*yeah! I know, these are advanced wishes for you ma.(I thought to cover it *brilliant*) 
BlinkShe: Haha! Enough Vinny! I know about you, don't act smart ha! *Smiles* and don't cover off. *actually she was brilliant*
Me: *Blink* *Blink*
She:hehe……..
                                         *smiles* *Smiles*
      Note: Before calling to wish your friend just confirm the birthday date.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for reading.

Popular Posts