Hai! I'm Vinny :) :) Welcome to my Dreamy Blog...... I hope You had happy reading here :) :).......Thank You for Visiting

Sunday 21 February 2016

I got Navigation to my dreams and inspiration to my vision -

I got Navigation to my dreams and inspiration to my vision -
Is anyone of you feeling very low by thinking about your troubles in your life it might be the career issue, it might be the study issue and maybe some other.  I felt the same with my career settlement. We all need this story that keeps us in a right way. Which is also helping me to move on and on. I'm sharing it with all of you, who are skating on gloominess. For sure after reading this story you will definitely build up some boost of confidence. We get inspiration from people but this story gave navigation to my dreams and it changed my way of seeing life.  It added so much positive waves to my life. 
                    Nature! Which is amazingly created by the Lord with so many wonders. Everything in this nature conspires something. Pearl formation is one of the praised secret of the nature. 
             When I took a chance to hold one pearl in my childhood for the first time, after taking a touch on that, I just wondered with it's shimmering iridescence, lustre and soft inner glow . Me as a question bank (always grabbing cluster of questions in my brain ha ha....) 
I just struck with the questions like how the pearl was made?
How it has that much smooth texture ? etc....etc.
            Now as a science student I figured out the answers to those questions. The greatest answer from me is, just like shell of clam, pearl is the minute crystalline form of calcium carbonate, which has been deposited in concentric layers. But the story of the pearl change my way of thinking and the story has been so touching and played a very important role, as a boost of confidence in my life.
              The story frozen up not only in my brain and also took a way into my heart too. Dear reader don’t look at me with straight face yah.. yah.... I'm heading over to the story.
                  Note:The story maybe somewhat lengthy but worth reading. 
                                (I narrated the story by adding some of  my own views)
Introduction to Oyster shell: Familiarly known as shell in which a miraculous event, that is birth of a pearl, truly happens. Oyster shell was a closed shell without allowing anything into it because, any foreign particle may cause irritation to the shell. 
 Here we go,
     Once there lived an oyster shell, named oyster. It was very elegant with its bright luminant surface as it is always immersed in lucid flow of water. The oyster always plays with the waves of water and sometimes it may comes along with the waves on to the shore . 

                    One day as usual it come across to lie down on the shore, as it is a famous beach which is filled with visitors all over the shore and with the giggling sounds of children. The oyster was enjoying everything around her. Suddenly a big wave took her into the sea, that journey was unusual. Within the blink of an eye oyster was caught up by the big waves and the journey has no stopping’s and meanwhile the oyster noticed that the journey is due to flood. She lost her hope on her life but somewhere with a little hope it was carrying on with the journey and it was also thinking about the people on the shore * Kindness*. During this course of time large wind opened her shell and forcefully the oyster closed herself as it want to take every trail to live in this nature. Finally the waves calm down and the sea came back to its original state.
                The oyster itself felt that “by God’s grace I got my life back”, when it was going back to think about the flood journey, she was feeling something uncomfortable in her shell. Then she went back in to the flashback and noticed that during the journey a grain of sand entered into her shell. She was totally disappointed and due the grain of sand, the discomfort 
turned into pain.

                 The pearl was so sad and started questioning God, Oh God!  why this is happening to a me?  Why only me? Am I not precious to you? Am I a sinner ?
Am I having no right to grab single bit of happiness?


         After lot of prayers God answered her, my dear child! Don’t be afraid of anything. I blessed everyone on this earth with special powers, talents and courage. Just welcome and accept every challenge and Have courage for great sorrows in your life. Use your power and hard work to land the pain into an amazing achievement.     
Definitely our prayers are going to be  answered
in right time
          Oyster tried every possible way to expel the irritant (grain of sand) from her shell but it was failed. Finally it was decided to treat the irritant in a right way and in a defending way.
       It just started producing a layer of smooth viscous liquid, called *“nacre” around the irritant. 
Nacre, which is very smooth gel. It covers every part of irritant and made it to mingle with soft gel in the shell so there is no pain to the shell. 
                    Every time when the oyster struggled with pain started producing smooth gel around the irritant again and again.
               The more it struggles, the irritant acquires more and more layers around it until, a very smooth textured thing is formed. Which is now onwards mingled with the soft gel of the oyster shell. The formed smooth structured one is, the precious pearl"And now then onwards no pain, no struggle due to the irritant as it became part of it.

Then the voice of God gave a message to her saying that,  
        " If you had not accepted the changes and challenges then you will be just an oyster with no pearl and with no importance. The power of your skills may become vain now you became an oyster, who will be in the top, which is precious not only to me but also to every one.
           Now the *God* gave the answers to the questions of oyster, 
               Why only me? ----------------------*Because I chosen you.*
         Am I not precious to you? ---------------*Your more precious than anyone else.*
     Am I a sinner? -------------------------------*No! You’re my lovable child.*
Am I having no right to grab single bit of happiness? -------- *No! You have blessing to enjoy more happiness than you expected.* 

                      Finally from the grain of sand, with the pain, struggle, compassion and hard work of oyster shell, precious pearl is born. Totally the birth of a pearl is truly a secret miraculous event in the nature.
         The more is the pain of the shell, the more is the shine of pearl.
Coming to the point,
        Nature sometimes coaches us brilliant lessons yet we fail to heed. Just close your eyes and replace yourself with the oyster shell and replace grain of sand with the difficulty you are facing now.
         Every day you may woke up with some regrets weighing down on your shoulders. It’s not the size, shape, weight or quantity that counts but how well you carry them and how many times you tried to defeat it and made efforts to stand strong on your feet. 
      When you feel every trial bouncing off your ceiling, instead nursing your pain, just wink and smile at the difficulty and say "hey difficulty I definitely turn you as my achievement" and find freedom in choosing to cling, to your faith, hope and trust on our God. Just believe that He’s preparing something really beautiful for you to have. Today's struggle is definitely sign of tomorrows shine.                              Trust me this story has changed my life, my thinking and my desires. It made me to grow strong in faith and also I own something really beautiful right now – That is Happiness, which is on the board to your heart too- just grab it with your pure heart. Stay blessed and be happy. 

This blog post is inspired by the blogging marathon hosted on IndiBlogger for the launch of the #Fantastico Zica from Tata Motors. You can apply for a test drive of the hatchback Zica today.                                                                                                                      With smiles 
Vinny Evelyn
                                                                               

1 comment:

Thank You for reading.

Popular Posts