Hai! I'm Vinny :) :) Welcome to my Dreamy Blog...... I hope You had happy reading here :) :).......Thank You for Visiting

Tuesday 14 July 2015

Heart filled with Music :) :)

The thing I always Love to do is,
            Sitting on the terrace at the night watching the sky filled with the sparkling shine of stars with the cool waves touching my cheeks, little raindrops falling on my palms,
and listening to my favorite songs *Music* and thinking about the best moments of my life, the best moments *Blushing*. Yeah! this is the thing I always Love to do .
       In this article I'm going to open my playlist of songs which are always very close to my heart and fills my heart with music. 
       
 "A sweet lullaby from mother's voice can make newborn to sleep" this tells how much we love *MUSIC* from our first breath.
Here we go, 



1. Feel the Light : (From the Movie - Home)
                  This song would be always top in my playlist. Like cherry on the top. The adorable vocals of Jennifer moves my heart into a wonderful imaginary world.And I love the every chord in this song.                                         

My favorite lines in this songs are,

"I Still Remember when things were Broken
But put together , the cracks were closing"

"Now we have another Chance To Fly
Another Chance to Make it Right !"
When I'm down I will definitely  listen to these lines again and again to inspire myself and to move forward in my own way.
Simply this song boosts me during my down time.

2. Tera Hone Laga Hoon:(From the movie - ajab prem ki ghazab kahani)

                                   
      This is the song  that pampers me a lot. The voices in this song not only sung the song but they just expressed the feel. When I'm going to write about this song I listened this song for more than 10 times.Every line in this song express feeling of love in simple sentences with adorable music chords.
The fusion of English and Hindi lyrics and the voice of #Alisha chinai always draws my attention.
3. Hamdard:(From the movie - ek villain)
          Every time when I listen to this song tears run down our my cheeks. Oh my God! A boy can love this much. I find one soul for two bodies in this song. I just not able to explain how much I love this song because if I start to explain here it will break somewhere else so I'm breaking hear.
             From this song I understand that Love is Caring heartfully.

                                 
        In real life some people are blessed with so much love. I hope everyone should be blessed with this much love but for the ones who are waiting for your soul mate this song is enough to feel the love. ;) ;) 
4. How to believe: ( From the movie - Thinker Bell)
Call me childish! No problem! but I like every song from Thinker bell series specially "How to believe" song.Music in this song makes me to feel like a fairy. And every word in this song beautifully explains about true friendship that we keep between our friends. This song keeps me to remind my childhood friends.
            When I feel lonely I just listen this song again and again, it awakes my childhood memories and consoles my heart.       
Simply my small request to my best buddies is,
                                                "Hold my hand and fly,
                                                 Never say goodbye.
                                                 Cross the open sky,
                                               Leave the world behind.
                                                    I will be alright.
                                               If you stay by my side."



5. This is me:(From the movie - camp rock)
                This song simply says that every silent girl is crazy inside and she never let others to see her craziness but behind that craziness their lies unconditional love only visible to the one she loves much. ;) ;) [Hey! don't look at me doubtfully because no doubt about it, I'm crazy inside.] haha.....................:) :) 
       

6.Chaar kadam: (From the movie - PK)
In this song I love the lyrics soooo much. Every word is like a promise to one an other. And the music beets are awesome they simply leads me to the wonderland where I can only find musical chords.
                   The magical voices of Shaan andShreya Ghoshal are assets to this song.

                                            

7. Kuch Kuch Hota Hai: (From the movie - Kuch kuch hota hai)
                The melodious music in this song always connects me to this song. The beautiful lyrics and the voice of  Udit Narayan and alka Yagnik carried the melodious feel all over the song. I love the magical sounds from the strings of Violin.

 8. Lavender's blue Dilly dilly:(From the movie - cinderella)
                                       one of the amazing song with wonderful slow music. This is my first favorite song since my childhood to till now.
                I just listen to this song when I feel like my dreams are being neglected. This song gives me hope to believe in destiny and I believe that one day my rainbow will come with smile in my way.


  9. Enade Edho ayyindi:(From the movie - Prema)
           This is the song composed by sir Maestro Ilayaraja, my favorite music director and this is my favorite song in Telugu. If you listen to this song you would definitely become addicted to this song. Just make some time and listen to it.                                   


Also do watch the new “Taazgi Ka Dhamaka” video featuring Allu Arjun and Anushka Manchanda, I like every dance bit and every music chord from this video.


                                 Music, that moves my pen when I'm writing
                                  Music, that gives inspiration to my writings
                                   Music, that fills my heart when I'm down
                                Music,that pampers me during my worst time 

“I am blogging for #MaxFreshMove activity atBlogAdda in association with Colgate MaxFresh

With smiles,
Vinny Evelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for reading.

Popular Posts