Hai! I'm Vinny :) :) Welcome to my Dreamy Blog...... I hope You had happy reading here :) :).......Thank You for Visiting

Sunday 22 March 2015

Wearing wings of happiness[ #Iam happy]

Written for:Coca-Cola India,http://www.coca-colaindia.com/ http://CokeURL.com/96jnc.
                                          #Iam happy    *Happiness to me is showering my love*
Basic image collected from:www.facebook.com/cadburydiarymilkindia
Photo collage credits and quite credits to: Vinny

I'm wearing wings of happiness. today I'm going to remember the stuff that made me happy and that made my days filled.
       I'm in the carriole to share the things which made my days totally happiest ever.
 Yessssss!"Making Greeting cards for my loved ones, Planning surprise to Mom and Dad taking my steps towards web designing *my passion* (see my blog), learning some new languages, making pendants- they might look very little, but everything I'm doing fills my heart with lots of happiness. *smiles*
Hey! Come on join with me,


Making Greeting cards: *Happiness to me is showering my love* 
Little things with wholehearted love give voice to your silence, words to your heart and emotions to your eyes.
  One best example is when I gave greeting card to my sissy I saw tears in her eyes and find love in her words.[now #Iam happy]
Photo credits and quote credits to Vinny
                                  Yes, the best ever hobby. I love making greeting cards from my childhood. Most of the cards made by me are only for my family members and for my besties.
             If I ever gifted you with the greeting card definitely you are my best friend *smiles*. I want to send birthday wish to everyone in this world (If I knew it was his/her birthday).             
       Bys wishesending I want to see little  curve at the edge of my friends lips. *Smile*
     
Happiness to me is:  *Seeing magical smiles of little baby*
 When we see the smiles of a little baby definitely we felt like the purest thing in this world is a smile…..*Smile can refresh our mood*
       [when I was getting back to home after a long tiring day with my project work]
              One day I'm returning back from my college I'm totally tired with my project work, in the bus even there is no gap to drop a sand Gray ..........after so much waiting I got a seat and of course I got squeezed between 2 jumbo sized people, with me now total 3 jumbos on the seat haha ;) ;) hoo! Just stop there! Don’t laugh much…I was just little chubby that’s it....... umm! *giggles*. 
                  After grabbing my place, I was totally struck with the flying thoughts. Suddenly my hair was pulled back, as I'm flying with my thoughts, I don’t even saw who pulled my hairs. I unknowingly tucked my hair back to my ear and went back into my thoughts.
Someone pulling my hairs again and again…..with a tired and straight sort face I turned my head…….. After that, edge of my lips took the curve *Smile* and my tired weird face turned into glowing one. You know!One little kid stretched his hands out towards me. I just pampered with his looks and I took him…..his little cute face made me to laugh again and again and my cheeks *blushed*. I just shared my chocolate with him.
 Every day it took 30min to reach my stop, but that day I felt like I reached my stop within 30 sec. I want to play with him some more time…. I got an idea - to continue my journey to the next stop [clover no?] but I'm tired.  So, I dropped my plan. When I'm going to stepping down the bus, that cute little one with his little hand gave me a handshake and waved his hand saying bye….bye…
                                  *I was totally refreshed with his smile* [now #Iam happy]
Totally, Web designing, Christmas tree decoration,  Planning to make sure to learn music *please doze off * , specially blogging, Clearing clouds in my way towards future destiny -all these things made my days brighter than ever and makes me happiest person ever. 
             By making all these stuffI literally surrounded with lots of happiness.

"Be yourself,
 *Do things, which makes you happy
  *Do some ridiculous stuff to fill someone face with a smile
   *Do the things you love the most
   
Never think that, you are wasting time- Sometimes little hobbies makes you to grow in your own way and fills your days."                 

 Be Happy........Have Hope.......Have courage and be like a crazy Girl.
                                          choose coca-cola as you choice 
With smiles 
Vinny Evelyn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for reading.

Popular Posts