Hai! I'm Vinny :) :) Welcome to my Dreamy Blog...... I hope You had happy reading here :) :).......Thank You for Visiting

Tuesday 17 March 2015

With Moto E - Start the waves of Glee [# I choose to Turn new Moto E experience into everlasting memory]

Written for: http://startwithmotoe.com Do visit:http://startwithmotoe.com #new Moto E
#I Choose to start with new Moto E
(# I choose to initiate my loved ones #new Moto E Smartphone Journey experience.)
 I want to Lit a moment that spreads my love like Persian blue tile and strew my heart like sapphire glow with # new Moto E.                             Written for 
                     Our every experience is tied up with our family – 
Gifting them with a new journey by getting them to hold 
smart phone in their hands. 
                                 *Awesome* *Smartphone journey*            
# choose to start new Moto E journey
Basic images are collected from: http://www.startwithmotoe.com/ and https://www.facebook.com/cadburydairymilkindia
                 Photo Collage credits and quote credits: Vinny
I drove back to  remember every experience like first day in school, first pencil art, first bicycle ride, first picnic all of my experiences were filled with my family. Not only for me I know everyone’s journey starts with their family. Behind my every bit of success my Dad was there, he is my hero. He gifted me everything that I  wished to have( I don’t know how could he know what I wished in my heart *Love* ). 
         My hands only know how to take support and gifts from Dad, but the thought of gifting smartphone  journey to Dad was much delightful.                       
“I will turn featured experiences from #new Moto-E into an everlasting memory.”
                  Taking gifts from our loved ones is awesome but giving gift to them would really turn into a lovable memory that to gifting Dad with highly qualified smartphone journey with #new Moto-E really becomes  a magical moment.
"Featured experiences from #new Moto E can catapult us towards bigger happiness."   
Basic images are collected from:http://quotes-kid.com/;Photo Collage credits and quote credits: Vinny

Experiences are very important like getting new phone, enjoying it features is awesome but spreading those better experiences to the person we love with the right gift would really become a lovable memory. * Grab Magical Memory with new Moto E*
#I choose to Calligraph my memories with tufts of experiences from,
                                                                                                                  # new Moto E

Now at this moment I flooded with the memories from my childhood,
     I don’t know how to read               - Dad supported me to improve myself in studies.
     I don’t know how to ride a bicycle  -Dad guided me to ride it.
           Now, It's my chance to take some time from my watch to guide him about, using every feature from smartphone, like how he supported me in my childhood.*Smile*
                                        *In # new Moto E every feature is new and outstanding.*
I want to see new Moto E in the hands of my father and want to blow sparkle of happiness in his eyes and want to show my love.
         Wonderful experiences can multiply our Happiness *Zillion times.*              
Basic images are collected from: http://www.startwithmotoe.com/ Photo Collage credits and quote credits: Vinny    
 We are in the advanced era enjoying every little pleasure like experiencing best signature Softwares from gadgets like smartphones specially from Moto, laptops etc….. but in the era of our parents, in their younger age they never experienced this, so, gifting smartphone to Dad is smarter thought[clover no:)], It's  like making him to taste new Smartphone journey.
      I’m proud to join him in our # new Moto E Smartphone journey.
Now Dad can experience the incisive qualities of new Moto E:
      Long back, Dad asked me-Is there another way to make a call without looking at the mobile screen?  *Strange*
   But he said that when he forget to wear his spects it's very tough to look on the screen. 
      *Now, with # new Moto E *voice command mode* , he can call just by giving a voice command without even looking at the mobile screen*[Thanks to Moto E for this best feature]
Our first experiences are the blessings from our parents -Giving them first Smartphone experience is a happiest thing and also a token of gratitude towards them.  
  When I asked so many doubts during my school days, Dad answered every question with lot of patience and he never ever irritated.  Today I want to give directions to him about how to use every bit of features in the smartphone.*Wink*
  # I choose to give big start for his new Moto E Smartphone journey.
           *Yeah! Dad!loves reading I will download so many audible books, now every book is in his hands to listen. [Because # new Moto E got a big memory option that to expandable memory] . *Best feature*
*Dad always starts his scooter for crediting money, for paying bills but now I want to help him by improving his awareness on e-banking. [Because Moto E featured with 4G LTE] *super fast* *no connection errors*
         *Every time when I want to pose for getting my photograph I used to please my sister (sometimes I gave her chocolates*Really* ] to flash me but now with # new Moto E front camera it was so easy to take photograph by myself. [How Lucky I’m]
Basic images collected from:http://quotes-kid.com/;Photo Collage credits and quote credits: Vinny

      *Now I’m not going to hear words like - "my battery was getting low" because *Better battery power of #new Moto E*[Full day battery]
    * I used to open my laptop or PC and has to connect internet for video calling, probably it will take 15 min to do all this stuff but now with # new Moto E front facing VGA camera, video chat is at my fingertips.
*My dad used to write his work notes; list of things to buy on a paper but now this smartphone with AndroidTM OS- Lollipop, allows to save his thoughts and lists on the phone. *Timesaving*(Not only this there are many apps)
     [No need to search for a pen, paper especially when he is on a journey or in work engagements ]
Now with this #new MotoE bunch of featured experiences are at the  fingertips of my Dad.
      Hey! Don’t *niggle* saying that with all these tempted features she is going to use it rather than gifting her Dad.  Every feature is tempting me but at the same time I want to see it in my Dad hands Yaar!.  
      *Of course, our Dad’s phone is our phone na* *giggles*
*Hey! You know? I’m going to become the center of attraction in my friends group.*True*
Swashbuckling appearance of new Moto E can steal my friend’s heart. 
             Because of new Moto E customizable accents Grip Shells, that are easy to swap out, so I can change my phone accent color according to my dress color.Yeah! I’m going to please my Dad during special occasions in our college to hold his phone as my phone ha…..ha……….. 
              Hold # new Moto E in your hand to become stellar in your group
Do you want better experience with smartphone?
or 
Do you want to surprise your loved ones with tremendous advantages in a single gadget? 
  then #choose to make #new Moto E as your choice.
                                                               Hey! never be late to start it.
                                                   With Moto E- start the wave of glee 
Colophon: Every word on this article is dropped from my pen with my heart.Every photo collage credits and quote credits to Vinny [That's me! haha:)].  Evey hashtag with # new Moto E would lead you into Moto's official website http://www.startwithmotoe.com/, where you can find total information about #new Moto E.Below each image I added the site where it has been  collected.
Have a Great Smartphone journey
Vinny Evelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for reading.

Popular Posts